Monday, June 30, 2008

Wall-e.


Well James talked me into going to Wall-e. What really sold me is just going on a date with my husband. But, Wall-e is nothing like I expected. It is charming, funny and entertaining. It was worth the money getting a babysitter and walking to go to the theater. We can’t wait until it comes out to DVD. I recommend Wall-e for all ages; we are now trying to find a time to take Thomas. There are definite political undertones and the movie mirrors our society, but it has a good message, so it is worth it. The previews don’t do the movie justice; if you don’t think you will like it (like me) you will be pleasantly surprised. Don’t forget to stay for the credits, they are entertaining, too. Have you seen it? Did you like it? Are you going to? Let me know.

1 comment:

Sarah H said...

Have you seen that movie -- Short Circuit. Wall-E is just like #5!!!