Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What's that?

Lucy was at my feet reading books while I was cleaning today. In her animal book at every page she would say, “What’s that?” and I would respond a monkey, bear, dog, etc. She knew all of the animals, but asked anyway. So when she got to the crocodile I responded saying, “it’s a bird.” Lucy retorted, “No mama, that’s a Cayman. Caymans live in the water.” I was quite taken back; I think I was about eighteen before I knew about Caymans. What a little smarty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a little doll !!!
Hi there…
I wanted to invite you over to my blog
for a HUGE black Friday bash. On Nov. 28
I`ll be doing free give aways every hour on
the hour with a grand prize give away at 6pm.

Head over to my blog to check out the sweet
Prize list and “grab a number” to be entered!...and feel free to tell all your friends!!

http://kandykissesboutique.typepad.com/

Hope to see you there,
Laurie
Kandy Kisses Boutique
Childrens Couture