Saturday, December 27, 2008

Wow, What a Month!!!


I can not believe that this month is almost over. I have been super busy so I have neglected my blog, I am sorry. December is a busy month for everyone, but it seems to have hit me hard this year.
Grades were FINALLY posted on the 22nd and I am happy to say I got straight A's. A Brittany first. That is not to say that there wasn't a lot of sweat and tears involved, because there was, but at least the final grades were worth it! 

So I was going into Christmas pretty excited, that is until Thomas opened three gifts and all of his stocking stuffers a week before Christmas. That was a stress beyond belief but we survived that too. On Christmas Eve we told the kids they we are having a baby and they both wanted to sit next to the baby while we watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Christmas was going well until I ended up in the hospital at 7 a.m. with the stomach flu. Our family was shown the true spirit of Christmas as a family in our Branch brought over Christmas dinner and several people offered to watch the children, even on Christmas. But that was only a little detour from our Christmas celebrations.

I think the cutest part of this all is when I came home from the hospital Thomas wanted to see the new baby. The next 5 months are going to be long for him. 

Anyway, I just wanted everyone to know I have not disappeared. I have just been very busy and I plan to be more attentive. Thanks for reading and let me know how your holidays turned out. 

But, to end on a better note, I have been feeling the baby kick! Yippee!

2 comments:

Sarah H said...

Glad you're out of the hospital. I was wondering how everything was going. HOpe everyone is healthy and you're not sharing that stomach flu.

2Shaye ♪♫ said...

How scary! I'm glad you were okay and HOW EXCITING to be feeling baby kick. Let's get together again SOOOOON!