Monday, February 2, 2009

Drama, Drama, Drama!!!

I don't mean to sound negative but I am SICK of going to the emergency room. I was privileged enough to make another visit yesterday (Sunday) just as church began. It turns out that my silver ballet flats don't have very much traction when it comes to black ice. So after sitting down in sacrament meeting for about two minutes we decided to make a bee line to the ER. Luckily I only came away with a sprained wrist, but that doesn't take away the pain. Under normal conditions they would prescribe some feel good drugs but because of Aloysius Hector the III (the baby) I have to brave this arm with over the counter Tylenol, (an unenthusiastic, yeah.) So I would post more about this unfortunate event but I am one handed and I need to elevate my injured appendage.  

1 comment:

2Shaye ♪♫ said...

Brittany, I'm so glad you and baby are okay. That must have been so scary! PLEASE be careful, girl!