Friday, September 10, 2010

I have to do this again.

I am really irritated with myself. This last summer I worked really hard to run, do yoga and get fit and now I have lost all motivation. I am now running once, maybe twice, a week. All the work I have done will go to waste if I don't do something about it. The only thing I can think about is to be accountable to my blog, it worked in the past. I am going to put my goals on the website and then check in at the end of the week to see how I did. Let's hope this works!

1. Do yoga 4 times this week.

2. Go running at least 3 times this week.

3. Do the abs/buns workout 4 times this week.

There is a bright light, a little hope. Lucy, 4 years-old, has decided to be a runner for Halloween. If that is not encouraging I don't know what is.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck! I know what a comeback feels like, I'm in the midst of one myself. I love that Lucy wants to be a runner, that's awesome!