Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bedtime Stories

Always, when I have a million things to do, Lucy does the cutest things. She wanted to play house and I was the daughter. It was time for me to go to sleep and so she decided to tell me a bedtime story. I was lucky enough to record it. I think if we let her she could talk forever. Enjoy!

**UPDATE**

So really sad, I tried to upload the video and for some reason I completely deleted it. I was really bummed. So here James is trying to get the story from her.

3 comments:

2Shaye ♪♫ said...

Awwww, I'm so sorry to hear that, Brittany. But she's still SUCH a cutie. I wish I could hire someone to follow us around with video cameras all the time. I'm always rushing off to grab mine. And now Brayla has begun saying, "Mommy, maybe you should be getting this on video???" Too funny!

~Shaye

Sarah H said...

She's stinkin' adorable.

Marian said...

This is so cute. And it is so sad to have lost the original. I can't catch anything cute on video or pics because Davis runs to see what is on the camera instead of staying and doing his cute stuff.