Monday, January 11, 2010

Cheers

Sorry to be such a dud on my blog. I have been taking a break from blogging and I am still not ready to come back. I have been focusing on my kids, scrapbooking, running and my new calling (Relief Society Secretary) Not to mention James' new BUSY calling. I am sorry I haven't posting anything in a while and I didn't want my last posting to be so "blah." Now that you know where I have been you can stop worrying. I still like emails and phone calls (and I am still checking other blogs.) So farewell for now, -cheers.

3 comments:

Sarah H said...

Good Luck with your calling. I'm sure you'll be fantastic.

Ashley Lawson Cheney said...

Britt--I still love watching Lucy talk about the princess puzzles and when baby Dylan was born!!

2Shaye ♪♫ said...

I miss reading your blog, but I'm glad we get to talk on the phone and chat online. I REALLY miss having you here every day to hang out with. We'll have to line up our husband's future jobs or something!