Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Thinking about my blog I didn't want my last post, which is so negative, to be up there anymore. Things have been getting better. I joined the gym here and I have been going 5-6 times a week. I love taking the "me" time.

Also, at this time of year it makes me reflect on all the things I have to be grateful for, most importantly, my Family! I am lucky to a part of my children's lives.
I love them so much and try so hard to be a good mother for them. I am grateful for James and the love we have for each other. Life really is perfect when he is around (or at least the hard stuff is bearable when he's around).

I am also grateful for The Church of Jesus Christ, the direction it gives me and the knowledge that my family can be together forever. I am thankful for Jesus Christ and for His atoning sacrifice for me. I have so much to be grateful for at this time. Now as Christmas is coming and people get wrapped up in the hustle and bustle of gifts I hope that I can remember to be grateful for life's greatest gifts.

There is so much to be grateful for, go out and give thanks!

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Sarah H said...

I can see a lot of Brooke and you in Lucy. She's definitely a Lawson. She's a cutie