Saturday, October 25, 2008

Believe it or Not!!!!!


Six years ago today, I was trying on my dress, having dinner with the future in-laws, and was so excited that I couldn't sleep. So much has happened in the last simple six years. We have moved from Lindon to Provo to Denton, Texas back to Orem, Utah and finally to Chadron. Who knows where we will be next year? There have been three other marriages in our family since we tied the knot: Randy and Rebbecca, Brooke and Blake, and Dad and Shirley. Not only marriages, but children came, too. Let's see if I can name all of our nieces and nephews that have been born in the last six years: Benjamin, Adam, Abby, Rachel, Sophia, Olivia, Emma, Daniel, Eden, Kyle, Brianne, and Alex. I think the best thing that has happened in these last six years is our Thomas and Lucy. They are such a blessing in our lives and we pray for them every night. We have been very blessed the last six years and we hope for the next six years are just as exciting, fun, and rewarding. I also must say how much I love James, we dated for a VERY short time and we are fortunate that we made a good decision. We are a perfect fit! James is so thoughtful and caring, and I love having him in my life. Also, I am so glad I do not have to say goodbye at the end of the day, like when we were dating. He is with me always! I love it! So I have been digging through some old files and hope you can enjoy some pictures of us the day before and the day of the wedding. I was surprised at how young we look, it hasn't been that long, has it?

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hey Brit...I still remember how as soon as you met James you told us (your roomies) that you were going to marry him. You were definitely meant to be!