Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

So I have been slacking a bit on the blog, but my life has been pretty busy. This week is midterms, so I am studying and writing essays for that. Thomas started preschool today (where has the time gone?), so I have had TONS of paper work with that. I have also been trying really hard to keep up with my scrapbook, so maybe I can give an update on that soon. And don't forget, James is still healing and he is about as helpful around the house as a 4 year-old. So between my studying, writing, worrying, scrapping, and taking out the garbage I have not been able to upload pictures, or write the things I would like to on my blog. So unless you want me to post a blog about Roman civilizations and Feudalism, you have to be patient. Thanks. Oh, and by the way, that essay I wrote about the the '89 earthquake, I got an A. Yippee! You can read it here. Did I mention that I am pregnant and that takes a toll on a mother too? You know someday my life will calm down, I just fear that it won't be until about February, YIKES!

1 comment:

2Shaye ♪♫ said...

Hey! I'm up for some good Roman civilizations and Feudalism discussion. Anyone else? Then we can talk about my classes on behaviorism, constructivism, post modernism and the corresponding learning theories. :wink: Like we have TIME to type about all this, right? Heehee! Have a great day! And I hope Thomas had FUN, FUN, FUN!