Thursday, September 17, 2009

I am so Cool, not really.

I just had a great time yesterday at the Jason Mraz concert. It was an outdoor concert and lots of fun. We couldn't find a baby sitter so the kids ended up coming with us. And other than staying up late, they had a great time too. The kids danced on the lawn in front of us and they were more entertaining than the concert (although I am a bit partial to them). Dylan SLEPT through it! If you can believe it, I worried a bit about his hearing but it's fine.

Anyway, back to the concert, lots of fun. Jason Mraz is a great performer and really good music. The music is kinda jazzy/blues, reggae, rock, a little rap, and folk-if that makes any sense. He is most famously know for "I'm Yours," which is a really good song. I posted it below, Enjoy.

Oh, When we came home I called my sister in Las Vegas to tell her how cool I was that I went to a "hip" concert. She had to point out that if I have to say that then I am not cool. Ouch!

4 comments:

Markie said...

I still think you're cool (even if you have to say it once in a while).

Anonymous said...

I think you know your mom thinks your cool whether you say it or not! Sounds fun and I think you did great on writing about Sarah's b-day.
Love ya!

Sarah H said...

We've been to at least one of his concerts too. Good dancing tunes for the kid-os.

Ashley Lawson Cheney said...

HAHA Brittany!! You are cool! Are you going to post pictures from the concert?