Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Very Merry Birthday!



This posting is to help my friend, Sarah, celebrate a very special birthday. We have been friends since we were in diapers.
My parents moved to Kentucky when I was about a year old
and we met Sarah's family there.
We were great friends as little children, but her family moved to Connecticut and we moved to California.
We feebly tried to keep in touch through snail mail (back then that was all that existed) but being a kid I wasn't very good at it.
Then, when I was eleven years old my parents told me we were moving to Connecticut-3 miles from Sarah's house. I am so lucky that she was there for me in my teenage years.
We never had many classes together but we had a locker next to each other. Also, it was great having another LDS friend in high school. There weren't many of us Mormons in school. Other than my family, Sarah has known me longer than anyone else and we have been through it all together.
We got married within three months of each other and we each had baby boys four months apart from each other.
Sarah, have a very happy birthday and don't let numbers bother you, you are only as young as you feel! I am glad you are going through "this birthday" before me, let me know how it goes. Best Wishes!

1 comment:

Sarah H said...

Aawwww, Shucks. :) U have a photo of me that needs to be destroyed. As well as video footage, if I remember correctly.