Thursday, September 10, 2009

I love Technology!





















We got our new camera in the mail and I LOVE IT! Our last camera was pushing 6 years old and these days that is geriatric. How amazing to have a camera that actually takes the picture when you push the button-instead of a 3 second delay. The camera is so fast and the pictures are so clear. When we got our first digital camera we would take a ton of pictures to make sure at least one turned out. Now we don't need to take so many picture because almost every shot turns out great. We just need to find a place to store all of them. So as I get to know the new features and the photo editing software, I will share the pictures with you. Here is a picture of my smiley boy. He is the most pleasant baby ever. What a joy, my cup runneth over.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Britt,
This is from Mom

Sarah H said...

I bought an extra hard drive to back up our computers and store my Bazillions of photos. SO WORTH IT!!! You can get a 500gig one for about 70-100 buckaroos.

blake said...

Brittany, Dylan looks a lot like you did when you were a baby.

Unknown said...

Hi Brittany and All,

We loved the video of Lucy and think that she looks like a wonderful grand-muder! We can't believe how Dylan has grown--what dolls your sweet children are.
Love,
Dad and Shirley