Thursday, October 29, 2009

More than meets the eye.

Yesterday, we were getting ready for dinner when the power went out and we hear three loud booms. I stuck my head out and heard that the booms were coming from up the street. We all came out of the house and visited with the neighbors. I concluded that it was a transformer and 30-40 minutes later the power was back on. When I picked James up from work I told him about our exciting afternoon, then Thomas chimed in: "I am going to tell Jorge at school it was a transformer. He likes Transformers. He wears a Transformers t-shirt sometimes and he will think that is neat."

I LOVE having a little boy!!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Too cute!

Markie said...

Ah, a boy after my own boy's heart!

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

so awesome!

Ashley Lawson Cheney said...

SO funny!! Thomas is the kid to cheer up anyone's day!

Sarah H said...

That is cute.

Tilly said...

That is awesome! Aren't boys the best! I had a fun week! Thanks for hanging out with me. You're so much fun and your kids are a riot!!!

2Shaye ♪♫ said...

Teehee! That's so darling.