Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Rainbow Cupcakes

Since Thomas' first birthday I have been excited about taking cupcakes into school. This year I was finally able to do it. I wanted to make it special, so I did a bit of research. I first got this idea from a theme on iGoogle. I thought, "what in the world are rainbow cupcakes?" So I then did a search for them, apparently they are pretty popular. The first site I stopped at was Our Best Bites and her pictures were beautiful! I then checked with James to make sure that rainbow cupcakes were boyish enough. Once I got the okay I went to baking. I tried to take as many pictures as I could-with my new camera it was really fun. I love how pretty these turned out, and they went over well with all of the 4/5 year olds in Thomas'' class. (and they tasted great too!)


3 comments:

Millie @ The Busy Butlers said...

Those are awesome! And they look a lot easier to do than my cake (I had to bake each layer in a separate pan and then put them together with glaze in between.) Good work! I bet they were a hit!

Sarah H said...

gorgeous.

XOXO said...

Brittany they look professional!! Great work. I remember Lucy's b-day last year! We still have Elizabeth's skirt. She loves it. You are the BEST birthday planner.