Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sad, So Sad!


I had to give a talk in church today. I was really nervous so naturally I woke up insanely early. I figured that since I couldn't sleep I would blow dry my hair straight. My hair is super long, long enough that...well, it's long. So I was half way through drying my hair when the unthinkable happened. My hair dryer was slipping into the sink, so I stopped it and in doing so, knocked it into the TOILET!!!! I hurried and unplugged it and tried to shake out the water. It was gone, my wonderful hair dryer was dying, and quick. I just stood there in horror as my favorite bathroom appliance coughed, sputtered and then died(and smelled like melting plastic). James didn't believe me when I told him how sad I was. How many things do you have from 10th grade and still use it? This was my last. Oh how I will miss this dear, dear friend!!!!! So I am now in the market for a new hair dryer. Any suggestions? I am getting a new hair cut at the end of this week and I have to have a new hair dryer before then. Sad, so sad.

1 comment:

2Shaye ♪♫ said...

Whoa! I'm SO glad you didn't get hurt. How scary!

So what brand did you decide on???