Saturday, March 6, 2010

Babies really do a number!!!

I know I haven't been in the best of shape, but with running I have really improved. I went to the doctor this week and found out I have lost two pounds in two weeks and three pounds since December. But better than that, my clothes are starting to get really loose and all of my pants aren't even staying up. Crazy, huh?

I also realized that I love running. I never thought I would say that but I miss it when I don't go and I look forward to my runs. I love it. I made my goal of running 4 times last week and I will carry that over to this week.

As for the throw downs--that is a different story. My stomach muscles are shot after three pregnancies and it is going to take a lot of work to undo the damage. I only did them twice last week. So this week I will up the ante just a bit and throw in some Abs of Steel workouts. We'll see if that will be a bit nicer to my tummy. Here is this weeks Challenge:

  1. Run 4 times this week, 30 minutes each time (maybe even five if I feel so inclined)
  2. Do two sets of "throw downs" 3 times this week
  3. Do 15 minute Abs of Steel workout-twice

1 comment:

Marian said...

Good luck this week. I have never been much of a runner, but could walk forever. Ok, maybe not forever because I have become so lazy and out of shape. Luckily it takes Davis 20 minutes to walk one block, so I can continue in my laziness.