Monday, March 1, 2010

The Sun will come out Tomorrow...(More like this week)

I took last week off from running, thanks to some of my friend's advice. I used the week to recover from a nasty, lingering cold. And yes, I still have it, but I can't rest anymore. I went running on Saturday and loved it. This week is going to be similar to last week. I am going to run 4 times this week. The first time being this morning.

Also, I am going to do "throw downs" with James every night this week. Now before you dirty minded people start getting carried away, throw downs are when you lay on your back and the other person stands at your head. You hold on to their ankles and lift both legs up to your head. Then the person standing "throws" or pushes your legs down to the floor and you have to not let your legs touch the floor and then again raise your legs up. My roommate in Logan taught them to me and it is a VERY effective stomach exercise. Go ahead try them, they are hard, huh?

Anyway:
1. Run for 30 minutes, 4 times this week

2. 2 sets of throw downs 6 days this week

3 comments:

Marian said...

Good luck! I hope you feel better. I always find that ice cream makes me feel better :)

XOXO said...

You're crazy! I hate throw downs. My coach in HS made us do those and handstand pushups. Man...brings back some haunting memories! Good luck and I hope you start feeling better.

Sarah H said...

Feel better soon. I hate those stomach exercizes. We had to do them in track. good luck.