Monday, March 15, 2010

What is my problem?

I really think I have the "running thing" down, but when I add ANY other goals to that I fail. I was able to run this week. Actually, I ran 5 times this week, and by Friday I was tired. As for my other goals I have failed. I don't know why I can't do the throw downs or the Abs of Steel. It just doesn't happen. I think I need to change my approach.

This time I am going to try a new angle, food. On top of running 4-5 times this week I am going to eat 5 servings of fruits and/or vegetables a day. The average American diet has about 14 grams of fiber. The recommended amount is 25-30 grams fiber per day. And I know that I don't eat enough fruits and veggies.

Here's the challenge:
1. Run 4 times this week-30 minutes.
2. Eat 5 servings of fruits and/or vegetables every day

No comments: