Friday, August 29, 2008

I feel so Martha!


As if I am not already super busy, I have to go make more work for myself. A few weeks ago I bought a pillow for James. Well he tried the pillow on and off for a few days and decided it wasn’t working. Well, I had long since thrown away the packaging, labels, and receipt, oops. What do you do with a new pillow that no one wants and you can’t return? I turned it into a lounging pillow for our family room. I bought a yard of fabric and made a pillow case for it. Then I got a bit carried away with accent pillows and a new curtain. So what do you think? The pillows obviously won’t be on the floor, they go on my tan couch, and this was just for the picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love it! And I love pillows. When I was teaching, I sewed pillows for every single one of my students to use all year for story time or free-work time. They're both comfy and add a nice splash of color! Way to go, mama!