Friday, August 15, 2008

Is it wrong to pat yourself on the back?

When I found out I was have a baby girl two and a half years ago I was very excited. But there was something in the back of my mind that really bothered me. I am all thumbs when it comes to braiding, curling and making hair look cute. My sisters always did that type of thing when we were young, so I never learned. Now Lucy’s hair is long and thick enough to do something with it. I always said that she refused to sit still long enough for me to do anything cute. That was just an excuse. I received an email today from my friend, Millie, her daughter always has adorable hair. She showed me where she got her inspirations and I decided to take a leap of faith. Be gentle on me this is my first attempt and I can’t wait until tomorrow so I can try a new style. Thank you Millie for the encouragement. Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

James said...

She is the cutest little girl I have ever seen! I really like your blog.

Millie @ The Busy Butlers said...

Oh the cuteness! I can't stand it. You done good, girl. And to think I had a hand in that amazing little 'do. She looks so darling! Keep up the awesome work!