Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Midnight Sun

I feel like such a nerd! When I first heard about the Twilight Saga, I thought, “I am so glad that I am not a slave to those silly books.” Well James, I blame you for all of this. James got the MP3 of Twilight and we listened to it on the way to Utah and Las Vegas. That was all it took. Now, not only did I devour the books but now I am hanging off of ever bit of drivel that Stephenie Meyer throws at me. I come to find out that she is writing Midnight Sun, a companion book to Twilight from Edward Cullen’s voice. I just spent the last hour reading the first 20 pages online. I am not sure if the book will be good enough to stand on its own, but I bet I will be out with the masses buying the book. GROAN!!! The funniest part of all of this is that I am hosting book group on Friday and the book is…The Twilight Series. To see Midnight Sun: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hey Brittany,
I too got sucked into the Twilight series and was one of the masses buying book 4 when it came out. I love the first chapter of Midnight Sun. Just like Stephenie Meyers says, it's much better because it's starts right away with the first day they met! Very cool! A bunch of us from the ward and starting to coordinate the midnight showing on Nov. 21st! Welcome to the Twilight fan club!